Hitting Stuff at a Building Hitting Stuff at a Building

This game is incredibly hard and confusing.

Adios Amigo Adios Amigo

Perfect.

Soy Luna Burger Soy Luna Burger

I'm sorry, but this website is no place for kid games. Please put them on your own site instead.

Peppa Pig School Peppa Pig School

Please share this somewhere else RATHER than Newgrounds, please. I know you're supposed to help people or some shit like that but you should choose a different website to share your project. I suggest addictinggames.com or something! Now good luck on making some (shitty yet learning) educational games.

Your gonna need it. ;)

Flixel-Tutorial #1 Flixel-Tutorial #1

Shockwave Flash crashes when i try to even start the game (But since i see amazing games made with flixel, still a good rating)

10 Seconds 10 Seconds

I really like the concept of this game! The only thing you need to improve is a bit of collision, controls, and maybe add new things such as power ups! All that and your getting a 5 stars, hun!

MobileBird MobileBird

Honestly, I don't like these flappy bird rip-offs. This one is even worse, and it's never original. Some originality would have been good, like adding powerups, diffrent birds, moving pipes, etc.

Oh, and the controls are bad with the mouse. Use the space key as a good example next time.
Sorry bud. Maybe next time.

;)

LukasB responds:

Thank you, it is my first game and I kinda just did shit that was easy and funny to me. hence the images are kinda inside jokes and the flappy "Bird" is a friend of mine. I did this for shits and giggles to make a friend laugh but It kinda sparked an interest in game design so now I want to really try next time I make a game. :DDD